Monday, November 30, 2009

end of the month @@

i just got one month holiday left~
although the holiday is so so boring, but i dun the day pass so fast T.T

and i just realized, my result will come out on 23th of december, maybe~
i almost forget that my FIN result maybe not that good T.T
ohmygod~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by the way, today is the end of the month
so fast~~~
chinese new year is coming soon, just more than 70 days left~
i need to shop alot when i back to malay~~

mum ady allows me to buy something branded, hohohohoho^^
if i cant find good things from unbranded, hehehehe~
anyway, i still need a new handbag :o
i'm planning to buy a high heels, but my friends said "NO"
maybe i should change my plan @@

ohmigod, i not yet buy my shoes as well~
oooohhhh damn it... need to buy alot of things
mummy asked me buy sis's shoes also~

ohya, i dunno why, in my home i also can sleep late, hahaha~
but, i cant online in my room =(
so, what did i do in my room until so late???
hahaha~
of course, drawing some stuff...reading novels...and playing game in my laptop...
alsoooooo~ taking photos^^
hahahaha~

let's me show u =p



ohya, finally got meet with my old friends~
saturday night, we all went out together...
have dinner together and talk alot xD
i went back to my home around 10pm i think~
daddy not yet back as well~

and yesterday, we went out again...
from 3pm until 6pm
we talked alot, hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment