Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do i? am i? Did i? Should i?

it's have been 9months since i broke up with u
i'm still wondering why i did get into relationship with u

now I'm alone
no....I'm not alone because loneliness is always with me

i say i do need a boyfriend
i do need someone who care about me
i do need someone who i can rely on
i do need someone who love my attitude not my appearance
i do need someone who love me and i love him

yeah~
i do need all those things

but...
one question comes out in my mind

do i really need a boyfriend?
do i ready yet to heart broken again?
do i ready yet to cry again?
do i ready yet to lose my love?

NO...i dont think i ready yet to get a boyfriend
maybe because of you
maybe because i do enjoy my single life

yeah~ maybe~

No comments:

Post a Comment