Sunday, May 31, 2009

the end of weekend~

today, again~ Sunday~
2moro ady Monday~ and my result will come out at Wednesday~
hohohoho~

today dunno y i couldnt login my inet~
just now can =.=
and i watched again resident evil~ dunno how many time ady~

but i didnt get bored~ huahahaha xD~
nice u know~
but, i havent play its game~
actually, i dun dare to play it, wakkakaa xD~



ohya, and i finished full house now~
now in our room, 2 girls are watching~
i mean me n my roommate~
she is watching one litter of tear now...a Japanese movie~
quite nice, and sad also~ she cry while she is watching it, hahahaha xD~

hey, my blog now got fan~
hahaha xD~ he like to read my blog~ maybe coz he got ntg to do~
or maybe he reli do like my blog, dunno =p

this weekend ntg special happened~ =.=
i spend my weekend with my laptop~
watcing, eat and sleep~
what a nice weekend =.=

i think i should stop to write it~
my big fan~ he is waiting to read my blog now, wakakkakaka xD~

No comments:

Post a Comment